BREEAM & LEED Assessments
BREEAM is an environmental performance standard for new buildings and HBI can help gain up to 7 credits by testing against the requirements specified in the Health & Wellbeing Section including:
- Hea 01 Visual Comfort. Daylighting (1-2 Credits)
- Hea 02 Minimising Sources of air pollution (3 Credits)
- Hea 02 Potential for natural ventilation (1 Credit)
LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) is operated by the US Green Building Council and is similar to BREEAM. HBI can help deliver the following 4 Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) points that can be demonstrated by testing:
- IEQ Credit 3.2 Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan – Before Occupancy (1 Point)
- IEQ Credit 7.2 Thermal Comfort – Verification (1 Point)
- IEQ Credit 8.1 Daylight and Views – Daylight (1-2 Points).
Please contact us to discuss your BREEAM or LEED testing requirements.