Health and Safety Assessment
Accidents in the workplace kill around 150 people a year in the UK with the HSE citing 78,000 injuries to have been reported to them by RIDDOR in 2012-13.
In the UK the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 places a duty on commercial organisations to provide safe premises and to ensure the well-being of their employees and anyone else from their business activity.
HBI’s Health and Safety Consultants focus on the fundamental issue of preventing injury and illness at work. We have the resources and expertise to lessen the burden on management by providing ‘Competent’ assistance as required by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
A summary of our Health and Safety Service include:
- Risk Assessment and Statutory Compliance Audits
- Health And Safety Policy Review And Creation
- Production Of Safety Manuals
- Building Disability Access Audits
- Design Appraisals And Access Statements
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Legionella Awareness Training
- Fire Safety Training
Click to Learn More